It’s been a while since I posted something in this blog. Here’s a hair style that looks perfect for a day out in the city or a date. Pardon me for the quality. I took this photo at night under poor lighting. I’m looking forward to getting a proper camera and probably a ring light for better photos in the future.
Anyway, here’s how I got this look:
- Apply liberal amount of Schwarzkopf Heidi’s Heat Styles Heat Protection Spray all over to protect hair from damage and breakage caused by hot tools.
- Blow dry damp hair.
- Divide hair into two sections – upper half and lower half.
- For the upper section, divide it into three or four sections to make styling easier. Secure each section with hair clamps and or styling clips.
- Heat up your curling tool. For this look I used VS Sassoon Big Hair Soft Curls 38mm extra long barrel curler. This curler has no clamp so you simply wrap your hair and wait for about 15-20 seconds before you let it fall for easy styling.
- Starting with the lower half section, split it in half and start curling on one side first starting from the back, moving your way towards the front part. Repeat this process on the other side.
- Moving on to the upper half section. Curl the hair on the outer sections near your ears and then move on to other sections.
- For natural looking curls alternate the direction of curls on the barrel as you style.
- After curling, moisturise the tips of your hair. I used Garnier Fructis Miraculous Oil with Argan Oil.
- Too keep the curls Intact for a long day, add some hair spray. My favourite is Silhouette Pure Formula Invisible Hold in super hold from Schwarzkopf.
I will update with product links and more photos or a video if time permits. I hope this will do for now. Cheers!