I don’t have a step-by-step photo story as I intended before. However, I’d still like to share with you how I achieved this look I had for my birthday celeb.
Before everything else, don’t forget to moisturise and use sunscreen! I used my Lancome sunscreen cream and Carmex lip balm.
- Cover blemishes and even out skin tone with Too Faced Born This Way in Golden – applied with foundation brush from Sephora
- Set foundation with Rimmel Stay Matte long lasting pressed powder using Real Techniques buffing brush
- Contour lightly with Benefit Hoola using Sephora contour brush 77
- Smile and blush cheeks lightly with NYX Ombre Blush in OB07/Soft Flush
- For softer shade and natural looking brows I opted to use my taupe-coloured eyeshadow and blended it with a darker brown shade using and angled brush. After this I just put a bit of Benefit Gimme Brows.
- Using the same pressed powder used for the face, I used a fat eye shadow brush to apply on lids
- With a blending brush apply the darkest shade in the ombre blush used before and spread it on the eyelids evenly as a base color going a little bit over the crease.
- Use a smaller eyeshadow brush and apply Lancome eyeshadow in the shade 109/Chic below the crease and blend well
- Use a brown eyeliner to line your upper lash line to get the effect of having fuller lashes. I used my soft eyeliner from Maybelline
- Curl your lashes! Apply some mascara if you’d like to
- This is optional: Using falsies! I love using falsies because I hate using up lots of mascara and ending up with clumped lashes. I used Eylure false eyelashes in 117 from their Texture range
- Line lips with Rimmel Lasting Finish lip pencil in the shade Indian Pink
- Apply NYX Soft Matte lip cream in Copenhagen and wait for it to mattify
Enjoy recreating and putting your own twist to this look. See you on my next post!